Things To Do in Scottsdale
From September to April is the best time of the year to visit Scottsdale and Arizona. October and early November bring ideal temperatures within the range of 80s. There are plenty of activities to do such as hiking, lounging by the pool and patio dining.
What makes it more exciting is that this is also a great time of the year to snag great hotel prices. What a perfect way to have a sunny getaway especially if you came from cooler states.
Scottsdale is internationally known for having fine resorts, dine in expensive restaurants, visit art galleries, play on designer golf courses, night clubs and do shopping in luxurious style.
Here are a few things you could do during your stay in Scottsdale:
McDowell Sonoran Preserve
1. McDowell Sonoran Preserve – is a permanently protected 30,000-acre sustainable Sonoran Desert habitat open for non-motorized trail use. The Preserve provides critical refuge for native plants and animals living near urban environments. This vast preserve boast more than 200 miles of scenic shared use-trails good for foothills hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding.
Desert Botanical Garden
2. Desert Botanical Garden – is a 140-acre botanical garden located in Papago Park, at 1201 N. Galvin Parkway in Phoenix, central Arizona. The garden now has more than 50,000 plants in more than 4,000 taxa, one-third of which are native to the area, including 379 species, which are rare, threatened or endangered. Before you go there, be sure to ready yourself with water (lots of water), wear sunscreen and walking shoes to enjoy the scenic views.
Musical Instrument Museum
3. Musical Instrument Museum – is located in Phoenix, Arizona and considered as the largest museum of its type in the world. It has over 15,000 musical instruments and associated objects which includes example from many countries and territories. To enjoy the trip, allow yourself to spend 4 hours to check on galleries and exhibits.
Endless Golf Courses
4. Golf Courses – Scottsdale is known for having the finest golf courses in the world. It’s easy to know why when you consider to visit roster of high-end brands, stores, boutiques and vehicles, so homeowners are paying extra for the superior quality they are receiving. This same is true for Scottsdale’s services as the city contains many top-tier salons, tailors, spas and hotels.
Scottsdale Wine Tasting
5. Scottsdale Wine Tasting – Wine tasting is an activity that involves sensory examination and evaluation of wine. While the practice of wine tasting is as ancient as its production, a more formalized methodology has slowly become established from the 14th century onwards. Scottsdale has this a “must” activity and some companies even established a “wine trail passport” that will allow you to receive $2.00 off a 5-wine tasting at each location from participating wineries. How cool is that right? A very nice activity to end the night with friends and family.
See - there’s a lot of nice things to do in Scottsdale and wouldn’t it be nicer if after you’ve gone out the whole day, you will go home and enter your house with the smell of fresh clean air and has tidy looks? Nothing more is better than to see your shower and bathroom sparkling clean waiting for you to freshen up and take a good night sleep on your well-arranged bedroom? You can’t do that while you are out right? Oh no you can’t!
So while you enjoy basking in the sun and doing a lot of activities outside, we at Peak Cleaning Service will ready your home with our top quality cleaning services. One phone call away (480-226-8435) and we will take your worries away!